CANTERBURY OF NEW ZEALAND LIMITED (the “PROMOTER”)
TRAIN LIKE AN IRELAND PLAYER EXPERIENCE PRIZE DRAW ON WWW.IRISHRUGBY.IE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the TRAIN LIKE AN IRELAND PLAYER EXPERIENCE prize draw (the “Prize Draw”). By entering into the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
TRAIN LIKE AN IRELAND PLAYER
CANTERBURY OF NEW ZEALAND LIMITED, 1ST FLOOR HOULDSWORTH MILL, HOULDSWORTH ST, REDDISH, STOCKPORT
ENTER YOUR DETAILS ON THE CANTERBURY.COM WEBSITE
TRAIN LIKE AN IRELAND PLAYER EXPERIENCE EVENT WITH CANTERBURY AMBASSADORS ON WEDNESDAY, 10 MAY, 2017
· Participation in the TRAIN LIKE AN IRELAND PLAYER event, between 12pm and 3pm at Lansdowne Rd, Dublin 4, Ireland.
· Refreshments will be provided throughout the day of the TRAIN LIKE AN IRELAND PLAYER event
· Canterbury training apparel such as tops, shorts, pullovers and socks, which Winners may take away with them afterwards, will be provided on the day (apparel and sizes are subject to availability). Winners will be required to supply their own footwear.
· Please note: travel to and from event not included
MONDAY, 10 APRIL, 2017
FRIDAY, 28 APRIL, 2017
1. The Prize Draw opens on MONDAY, 10 APRIL, 2017 (the “Opening Date”) and closes on FRIDAY, 28 APRIL, 2017 (the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. The Prize Draw is being made available on www.canterbury.com and www.irishrugby.ie. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
2. The Prize Draw is open to persons aged eighteen (18) or over, who are residents of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Prize Draw is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
3. In order to enter the Prize Draw, entrants must enter their full name, telephone number, email address, gender and date of birth where indicated on the Promoter’s website at www.canterbury.com.
4. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS PRIZE DRAW.
6. The prize is the opportunity for each Winner to attend the TRAIN LIKE AN IRELAND PLAYER event on WEDNESDAY, 10 MAY, 2017, at which the Winners will be able to spend the day and take part in a training session with members of the Ireland Rugby team (the “Prize”). Each Winner will be entitled to bring one (1) guest with them to the TRAIN LIKE AN IRELAND PLAYER event.
7. The Prize is subject to the following conditions:
a. Any guest accompanying a Winner must be eighteen years or older and, as a condition of attending the Prize, shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions in so far as they relate to the Prize;
b. Each Winner and their guest agree that they are fit and able to participate in a rugby training event and that they do not have a medical condition which means that they should not participate in the Prize. Each Winner and their guest agrees to inform the Promoter if there is any medical or physical condition which the Promoter should be aware of and/or which may affect their ability to participate in the TRAIN LIKE AN IRELAND PLAYER event. In addition, each Winner and their guest may be required to sign a disclaimer and hereby agrees that they take part in the Prize at their own risk; and
c. Each Winner and their guest will be required to arrange their own travel to and from the TRAIN LIKE AN IRELAND PLAYER event. The Prize includes refreshments which will be provided throughout the day at the event.
8. The draw will be made on FRIDAY, 28 APRIL, 2017 by an independent person selected by the Promoter and such person and the Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Your entry must not disparage the Promoter, or any other party affiliated with the Prize Draw, nor infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. This includes the use of third party copyright or a third party’s right of personality/publicity. Your entry shall not feature any other person’s name, image or voice, reference products that compete with the Promoter’s products or comprise of words or photographs which are obscene or vulgar, offensive, abusive, harmful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, sexually or racially or ethically or religiously insulting, harassing, profane or otherwise unlawful. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove your entry from the www.canterbury.com if it is in breach of these terms and conditions (including but not limited to any entry requirements). The Promoter has the right to moderate any entry before any Winners are selected.
10. There is a total of five (5) Prizes available to be won across www.canterbury.com and www.irishrugby.ie. The Winners for the Prizes will be drawn on FRIDAY, 28 APRIL, 2017 at random from all entries received from the Promoter. There will be three (3) winners selected from the entries via www.canterbury.com and two (2) winners www.irishrugby.ie. Each Winner will be contacted by telephone and/or email by 5PM ON FRIDAY, 28 APRIL, 2017 and will be given instructions on how to claim their Prize. Where the Promoter notifies a Winner by email, the Winner must provide confirmation of receipt by reply email by 5PM ON TUESDAY, 02 MAY, 2017. If a Winner does not reply by email by such time, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries and thereafter until all winners are found.
11. The Winners’ names and county will be made available after THURSDAY, 04 MAY, 2017 to those sending a stamped addressed envelope marked “TRAIN LIKE AN IRELAND PLAYER PRIZE DRAW” to: Canterbury of New Zealand Ltd, 1st Floor, Houldsworth Mill, Houldsworth Street, Reddish, Stockport, SK5 6DS.
12. The Winners agree to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
13. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is subject to availability. The professional players attending the TRAIN LIKE AN IRELAND PLAYER event may not be those featured in the advertising of the Prize Draw as the attendees will be subject to availability.
14. Each Winner agrees not to sell, order to sell or use the Prize Draw or the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize on any internet auction site). The Prize is non-transferable.
We may share the information you provide with companies who form part of our group of companies and, in certain circumstances, with entities engaged by us, in order to administer the Prize Draw. This means that the information you provide us may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to various countries. This information may be subject to the laws of the countries in which it is stored or used, and those countries may have a different data protection regime than the country in which you reside. By providing us with any personal information, you consent to such transfer, processing and storage of your personal information. Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). Under the Act you have the right to access information held about you. You can contact us directly if you wish to exercise this right. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing the information to you.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
17. The Promoter of this Prize Draw (whether entry is made via www.canterbury.com or www.irishrugby.ie) is Canterbury of New Zealand Ltd, 1st Floor, Houldsworth Mill, Houldsworth Street, Reddish, Stockport, SK5 6DS.
18. To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize(s).
19. By entering this Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© Canterbury of New Zealand Limited 2017. All rights reserved.