CANTERBURY LIMITED (“CANTERBURY”)
Ireland v England Aviva Stadium Match
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Canterbury ‘Ireland v England’ Aviva Stadium Match’ Prize Draw organized by Canterbury Limited (the “Prize Draw”). By entering into the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Canterbury Limited, 1st Floor Houldsworth Mill, Houldsworth St, Reddish, Stockport (the “Promoter”).
2. In order to enter the Prize Draw, entrants must:
· Visit shop.irishrugby.ie/competitions (the “Canterbury Website”);
· Enter your name and contact details including a valid email address on which you can be contacted; and
· Answer the questions (if any) provided on the Canterbury Website (the “Entry”).
3. The Prize Draw opens on 22/02/17 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at Midnight on 26th of Nov 2016 (the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
4. The Prize Draw is open to anyone aged eighteen (18) years old or over who is resident in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man,Chanel Island Residents and Ireland. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
5. The Prize Draw is specifically closed to (i) employees of Canterbury Limited (ii) Pentland Brands plc and any associated companies and their families.
6. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS PRIZE DRAW. You do not have to buy or subscribe to any Canterbury product in order to enter this Prize Draw.
7. There will be one (1) winner only (the “Winner”). The Winner will receive Two (2) tickets to the Ireland v England rugby match on 18th March 2017 held at the Aviva Stadium (the “Prize”)
· The tickets may be subject to the additional terms and conditions of the Aviva Stadium venue. It is your responsibility to adhere to any such additional terms and conditions;
· The Promoter shall not be responsible for the guest accompanying the Winner if they are under eighteen (18); and
· The Winner and guest shall be responsible for arranging their own transportation to and from Aviva Stadium.
8. The Winner agrees not to sell, order to sell or use the Prize Draw for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site).
9. The Promoter will contact the Winner with further details of how to claim their Prize after the Closing Date of the Prize Draw. The Promoter will arrange delivery of the Prize to the Winner at an agreed address. The Promoter shall not be liable for the condition of the Prize whilst in transit.
10. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize, which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. The Prize is subject to availability. There are no cash alternatives and the Prize is not negotiable, exchangeable or transferable.
11. The Winner will be drawn at random on 27th March 2017 from all entries received. The Winner will be notified by email on 27th March 2017 and the Winner must claim their Prize within twenty-four (24) hours of being contacted by the Promoter. If the Winner cannot be successfully contacted by this time, the Promoter reserves the right to select another randomly selected winner from the remaining eligible entries and thereafter until a Winner has been successfully contacted.
12. The Prize Draw will be made by an independent person and the Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Winner’s name and county will be made available on the Promoter’s Competitions Archive at shop.irishrugby.ie/competitions/archive after the close of the Prize Draw.
14. The Winner agrees to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
15. Information regarding personal data provided in the entry form will be collected, stored and processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into this Prize Draw. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms and Conditions or as separately accepted by you. If you have separately agreed to receive communications from the Promoter then your personal data may be used for such purposes, including direct marketing.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
17. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related entitles shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership or use of the Prize.
18. By entering this Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions from part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© Canterbury Limited 2017. All Rights Reserved.